Chiropractic Related Links
Chiropractic is Safe.
Records form insurance and court cases have constantly shown that chiropractic is the safest portal of entry health care available to the public today. Although no healthcare procedures are 100% safe, chiropractic stands on its record of safety and effectiveness unmatched in healthcare. To learn more about the safety record of chiropractic please visit the website Chiropractic Is Safe at
The American Chiropractic Association
The Chiropractic Resource Organization
- Joseph C. Keating Jr, PhD
Chiropractic in the United States: Training, Practice, and Research (1997)
- Cherkin, Daniel C.; Mootz, Robert D.
Chiropractic treatments for back pain
- Steven G. Yeomans, DC. A Spine-health.com feature (use menu points on left side)
- ChiroWeb, Chiropractic news source
National Directory of Chiropractic
- Listing of Chiropractors and information on education and the profession.
National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- National Institute of Health - Manipulative and Body-Based Practices
Olympic Games Inspire Optimal Athletic Care
One of the oldest websites about chiropractic, written by chiropractors for chiropractors and the general public.
Spine Health Website